Shop > Limited Editions and One Offs > Carbon and Kevlar Kit Bags
Carbon and Kevlar Kit Bags
We have a large Carbon fibre and Kevlar sail from a 42ft Racing Yacht that has had it's day on the racing circuit. The yacht has completed in a series of races in the Solent and the sail is still in excellent condition.
We are recycling this high specification sail, recutting it into stylish kit bags, however, the numbers of bags we can make from this sail will be limited.
The fabric is predominantly transparent with cream kevlar and black carbon thread-lines running throughout the fabric.
We line the bags with Black sail cloth that ensures the contents cannot been seen. The six internal pockets are also lined with sail cloth.
Each kitbag will be unique, having a track record of competing in some very prestigious yacht races.
They have all our usual features:
- six internal pockets
- robust chunky black zip with sliders
- coloured pull cords added to zip sliders
- all stitching is done with U.V resistant black sailmakers thread
- reinforced black webbing handles that go right around the bag
- extra layer of black acrylic canvas on base to add protection and durability
- ends of bags are sewn in with three rows of stitching
The photos show the large size kit bag at 60cm long, 38cm diameter ends and a volume of 68 litres with white lining (white lining no longer available)
Measurements and capacity of bags:
Medium: 50cm length x 32cm diameter. 40 litres approx.
Medium Long: 60cm length x 32cm diameter. 48litres approx.
Large: 60cm length x 38cm diameter. 68 litres approx.
|Medium Kit Bag||
|Medium Long Kit Bag||
|Large Kit Bag||