Shop > Kit Bags > Classic K2 kitbags
Classic K2 kitbags
These stylish kitbags with K2 in navy blue on crisp white sailcloth and contrasting red chunky zip are perfect for taking to sporting events and weekends away.
Above and below the characters are two rows of navy blue zigzag stitching. The K2 is hand cut from sailcloth and then sewn on with traditional zigzag stitch.
The bags have soft navy blue webbing handles and we add an extra layer of acrylic canvas, also in navy blue, to protect and add durability to the bag.
To the robust nylon zip and slider we attach a colourful pull cord.
Interestingly, Paul used to own and race an Illusion, which is a mini 12 Metre, and his sail number was K2, named after the formidable mountain of the same name.
These kitbags are distinctive and stylish and are very popular with both the sailing fraternity and those who want something unique and understated. They make great presents for both boys and girls, whatever their age.
The bags are made from superb top quality new white sailcloth. They are all made at our sail loft on the Isle of Wight by experienced sailmakers.
The medium size kitbag is an ideal size to use as a weekend away bag and it can be taken as hand luggage on flights.
The large size is suitable for extended trips away and is a great family sized bag.
- six internal pockets, three on either side of the bag.
- navy blue soft webbing handles which go right around the bag.
- extra layer of navy blue acrylic canvas is sewn onto the base of the bag to add protection and durability.
- all edges are heat sealed to prevent fraying.
- the ends of the bags are sewn in with three rows of stitching for strength.
|Medium Kit Bag||
|Large Kit Bag||