Shop > Personalised Kit Bags > Personalised end Classic K2 bags
Personalised end Classic K2 bags
Classic K2 kit bags which you can personalise at one end with your choice of initials or numbers.
The K was used on British racing sails up to the early 1980's after which GBR was introduced. It is a country identification letter.
The K2 is in navy blue sailcloth and it has a contrasting red zip and slider with coloured pull cord. Above and below the characters are two rows of navy blue zigzag stitching. They have soft webbing handles and a base made from acrylic canvas both of which are navy blue.
Interestingly, Paul used to own and race an Illusion - a mini 12 Metre, and his sail number was K2, named after the formidable K2 mountain range.
We can personalise a bag for you on one of the round ends with two initials or numbers. They are cut out by hand from sailcloth and stitched on with traditional sailmakers zig zag stitch. We offer you a choice of colours: navy blue, mid blue, red, green, grey, black, fluoro orange, fluoro pink or fluoro yellow.
These kitbags are distinctive and stylish and are very popular with both the sailing fraternity and those who want something unique and understated. They make great presents for both males and females, whatever the occasion.
The bags are made from superb top quality new white sailcloth. They are all made at our sail loft on the Isle of Wight by experienced sailmakers.
The medium size kitbag is an ideal size to use as a weekend away bag and it can be taken as hand luggage on flights.
The large size is suitable for extended trips away and is a great family sized bag.
- six internal pockets, three on either side of the bag.
- navy blue soft webbing handles which go right around the bag.
- extra layer of navy blue acrylic canvas is sewn onto the base of the bag to add protection and durability.
- all edges are heat sealed to prevent fraying.
- the ends of the bags are sewn in with three rows of stitching for strength.
- stitching throughout the bag is done with U.V. resistant sailmakers thread.
- the zips are made from chunky, robust nylon and to the zip slider we add a coloured pull cord.
- large size has two zip sliders with pull cords, to allow for easy access at both ends of the bag.
Measurements and capacity of bags:
Medium: 50cm length x 32cm diameter. 40 litres approx.
Large: 60cm length x 38cm diameter. 68 litres approx.
Care instructions: Can be machine washed gently at 30 degrees centigrade with eco-friendly washing liquid. Rinse, Dry naturally.
Please do not tumble dry, do not add bleach and do not dry clean.
|Medium Kit Bag||
|Large Kit Bag||